Evening Edition - 2021-11-16

{$$!!preHeaderText!!$$}
Unsubscribe|Report this Email
ETTelecom Newsletter|Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Daily Newsletter
Top Stories
This increase in the GST rate has a trickle-down effect leading to the rise in prices for the consumer, which in turn is decreasing the demand for mob..
Shares in Vodafone, which have fallen 15% since the start of its financial year, rose as much as 5% in early deals to 118 pence.
Shipments in September alone surpassed 10 million units, rising two-fold on a year-over-year basis, resulting in a record quarter for wearable devices..
字母的主要操作单元公司表示,planned to expand cloud infrastructure, set up a research hub staffed by Australian researchers and en..
Chief Executive Gen Terao said at the launch event that the 5G enabled Android device is expected to contribute 3 billion yen ($26 million) to Balmuda..
There is no green without digital. Only 30% of the world's economy is currently digitalized, and we must now work to connect the remaining 70% to ..

Liking this newsletter? Click here to explore all of our newsletters.

Follow Us :
Copyright © 2021 ETTelecom, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up at亚博vip等级怎么提升
Our mailing address is:
ETTelecom.com (Times Center), FC - 6, Sector 16 A, Film City, Noida - 201301 Uttar Pradesh, India
Addnewsletter@ettelecom.comto your address book | Our archives are at亚慱体育app去哪里下载
Unsubscribe|Report this Email